The Pacific Pearl takes entertainment and enjoyment to new levels with a huge range of activities and entertainment on offer around the clock. The deck features a giant LED big screen and an outdoor circus arena where jaw-dropping acrobatics are performed. Inside, you'll find 270 degree views and entertainment galore in The Dome; a great range of bars including MIX cocktail bar and pub-style venue The Orient; and spectacular production shows in the Marquee Theatre.
Whether you're sampling á la carte selections in The Waterfront Restaurant, or tucking into the buffet or enjoying juicy burger at The Grill, your taste buds will be in heaven. For a little extra, splash out at the celebrity chef restaurant Salt grill by Luke Mangan and try the delicate crab omelette or liquorice parfait with lime syrup.
Please note that the currency used on-board is Australian dollars (AUD).
Open for breakfast and dinner every day and lunch most days, the Waterfront Restaurant is modern and stylish, offering full service, a la carte dining included in your fare.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, Plantation Restaurant offers buffet style dining which is included in your fare.
Located on top deck The Grill offers casual, classic Aussie meals - most items included in your fare (charges apply for some items and at dinner).
This is the place to go if you’re after a chocolate fix, espresso coffee or tea (charges apply).
Celebrity chef Luke Mangan brings his reputation, talent and flare to Salt grill’s exquisite menu. This stand-out restaurant offers the very best of fine dining and the finest wines all for a fraction of the price you pay on land (charges apply).
- Bars, pubs and nightclubs
- Production shows
- Circus performances
- viZion Laser Light Shows
- Sit Down Comedy Club
- Big Screen
- Theme nights
- Game shows and competitions
- Huge selection of deck games including golf putting, table tennis, quoits and more
- Walking track
- Dance class
- Pacific Cirque™ circus class
- Kick back in Oasis, their child-free quiet zone complete with cushioned deck chairs, a private bar and views of the ship’s wake
- Take a dip in the pool or laze beside it
- Relax in a hot tub
- Unwind in a sauna or steam room (charges apply)
- Therapeutic treatments at Aqua HealthSpaFitness
- Indulge in some retail therapy in the tax and duty-free shops
- Sign up for Bootcamp at Sea for a rigorous workout or take part in a fitness class
- Perfect the art of brewing the perfect coffee or making cocktails (charges apply)