- If you're looking for a fun, exciting and healthy way to get out and about his winter, here's a deal that'll let you enjoy nature and spend time with those most important to you along the idyllic Twin Coast Cycle Trail.
- This ‘rail trail’ of safe country tracks, rail corridors, rivers, stunning rural vistas and native bush is a great activity for all fitness levels and ages and the perfect way to really appreciate the natural beauty of the region.
- Top Trail Hire and Tours offer a stunning cycle tour suitable for all ages and fitness levels through the scenic wonders of the far north.
- The trail runs through some of New Zealand’s oldest New Zealand's earliest Europeanand Māori settlements, including a ride through an 80m rail tunnel - there's even signage highlighting the many natural, cultural and historic landmarks as you pass them.
- Marvel at the incredible Northland scenery seen from atop your saddle.
- Pedal at your own pace, get some fresh air and take some memorable snaps while you’re at it - gentle gradients and smooth surfaces for an easy ride for all ages and fitness levels
Grab a BOI Cycle Trail Tour with a brand new section to ride from Top Trail Hire and Tours.
Choose from Eight Options:
- $15 per child for 20km cycle tour from Kaikohe
- $30 per adult for 20km cycle tour from Kaikohe
- $20 per child for a 20km cycle tour from Paihia
- $40 per adult for a 20km cycle tour from Paihia
- $20 per child for a 40km cycle tour from Kaikohe
- $40 per adult for a 40km cycle tour from Kaikohe
- $25 per child for a 40km cycle tour from Paihia
- $50 per adult for a 40km cycle tour from Paihia