- If you've never thought twice about the incredible underwater world of the Hauraki Gulf, then climb aboard the MV Dream Weaver with Dreamweaver Charters for an ocean adventure that's sure to ignite a love-affair for all things aquatic.
- You'll board this perfectly primed vessel at 9.45am for a 10.00am departure, returning back onto dry land at 3.00pm.
- Free tea and coffee are provided so you can keep hydrated and with a light lunch also included, you can feed your inner marine biologist and stay energised for the whole journey.
- If the marine life is hiding from you on your charter and none are spotted, Dreamweaver Charters will give you a voucher for one free return trip within three months for another go.
Grab an Auckland dolphin cruise, including lunch, tea and coffee with Dreamweaver Charters.
Choose from Three Options:
- $89 for one adult (16 years and older)
- $55 for one child (5-15 years old)
- $280 for a family pass (two adults and up to three children)
- Free for children aged under five years old