- If you feel like a turkey on a treadmill every time you hit the dance floor; limbs totally out of your control and the rhythm of the music flying straight past your ignorant ears, a great dance lesson may be the answer to all your prayers.
- Head along to Two Right Feet Dance Studio on Wednesday the 5th of October for a 90-minute introductory dance class starting at 6.30pm, taught by your charming teachers Genna and Lisa, both equal parts passionate and experienced.
- Be shown the basic steps in a few different dances, and how those steps work to music.
- Stay fit and keep healthy, all while having fun – who woulda thought that was possible?
- If you haven't stepped foot on the dance floor in, well, ever, this class is for you – you can even bring a partner and let them join in the fun for free.
Grab a 1.5-hour introductory dance class and learn the basic steps in the rumba, cha cha, East Coast swing, waltz and foxtrot for $5 from Two Right Feet Dance Studio on Wednesday the 5th of October.