- Experience a spectacular underwater world. The reserve is beautiful, full of life, and you'll get to make company with some incredibly friendly fish.
- The reserve features huge snappers, Red Moki, Goat fish, Triple Fins, school fish such as Parore, Kawhai, Sweep, Silver Drummers, Travelly; some huge crayfish, octopuses, stingrays, Eagle rays, and even dolphins and Orca whales sometimes pop in to say hi.
Grab a guided dive tour in New Zealand's first marine reserve with Goat Island Dive and Snorkel.
Choose from Four Options:
- $89 for One Person - Two Dive Tanks and Weights
- $110 for One Person - Full Dive Equipment
- $178 for Two People - Two Dive Tanks and Weights
- $220 for Two People - Full Dive Equipment