6 days left
while stocks last
- A sporting challenge that's fast building a reputation as one of Wellington's best indoor activities, bubble soccer is safe and super fun for pretty much everyone – it might not be easy, though.
- Charge head-first into action as you ricochet your way to victory, bouncing off your opponents like a human pinball.
- Ring up your friends, family, workmates and anyone else that wants to join in – you can have up to 12 players (one sub for each side). You can choose to play with less players if you wish.
- No arguing about the rules required; Wellington Indoor Sports will provide the ref to put you all in your place.
- Available Friday afternoons and on weekends at their awesome Queens Wharf centre or the Lower Hutt location, your mates will have no excuse not to join in on the fun.
Grab a one-hour game of five vs five bubble soccer for $120 at Wellington Indoor Sports.