- There is nothing like spending half a day on the water and casting a few lines with a bunch of your mates.
- Do something a bit different this summer and spend some time on the Mohaka River and try your luck for a decent catch.
- All your gear is supplied, or bring along your lucky rod, as you spend four hours hopefully catching some delicious trout.
- Adventures are available any day of the week and leave before 1.00pm, so book in quick to get your preferred date.
- Please note, if you're planning on dropping a line in, you'll need to grab a fishing license before your departure. Raft Fish NZ don't provide licenses, but have facilities where you can purchase one for $20 – just make sure you bring along a valid debit or credit card.
Grab a half-day guided raft fishing adventure on the Mohaka River from Raft Fish NZ.
Choose from Eight Options:
- $125 for one person
- $250 for two people
- $375 for three people
- $500 for four people
- $625 for five people
- $750 for six people
- $875 for seven people
- $1,000 for eight people