- If you're wanting to get a truly immersive and haunting Halloween experience, then prepare for a freaky evening of continuous paintball, mad music and horror movies.
- Head to Lock n Load Paintball's Halloween Field of Screams on Saturday 29th October for fast paced paintball for three hours of 15 minute games. You can come on and off the field as many times as you like over the three hours.
- You'll be geared up including 450 paintballs for the event, a Lock n Load gift, and two hot dogs and drinks to keep the energy up.
- On top of all that, there'll be spot prizes for those dressing especially freaky and in Halloween theme.
- Please note a minimum of 35 people are required for the event to take place.
Grab one entry to Halloween Field of Screams for $68 at Lock n Load Paintball on Saturday 29th October.
- Gun, mask, 450 paintballs
- Lock n Load gift
- Two hot dogs and two drinks