- Turn a frown upside down by treating the kids to one of New Zealand's largest horse trekking facilities.
- With a one-hour trek from The Farmhouse, you'll enjoy spectacular views in some of the most breathtaking countryside in the land.
- Give the kiddos something to smile about, and a pretty fantastic 'How I Spent My Holidays' story to tell their friends once school rolls back around.
- With more than 80 horses and loads of gear to use, all ages and abilities are catered for.
- Scope out the summer flowers from a completely different vantage-point and tick the 'Do Something Outdoors-y' box on your New Year's Resolutions list.
Grab a one-hour horse trek for just $35 from The Farmhouse in Rotorua.