6 days left
while stocks last
- Just because it's getting colder, doesn't mean you should hibernate. Make the most of the crisp clear days with an adventure around the Abel Tasman National Park.
- If you're a lover of the great outdoors (and in New Zealand) then today's deal is just for you.
- Paddle the spectacular coastline along Abel Tasman National Park and leave behind any thoughts of a hustling metropolitan city.
- Surprise your loved one or kids with two hours cruising pristine waters on a double kayak thanks to Abel Tasman SUP Sit on Kayaks.
- Your kayak comes with adjustable seats, dry bags, paddle, a PFD and they also have a few wetsuits and booties if needed. Bring your hat, some lunch, a drink, a towel, and of course wear clothes you don’t mind getting wet.
- Meet the team at Sand Spit Car Park, Marahau before setting off on your sea faring adventure.
Grab a two-hour hire of a sit-on kayak from Abel Tasman SUP Sit on Kayaks.
Choose from Two Options:
- $38 for a two-hour hire of a double sit-on kayak
- $19 for a two-hour hire of a single sit-on kayak