- When it comes to nocturnal illumination, glow worms are absolutely where it's at. Take up this offer and experience up close the beauty of nature's fairy lights, on a four-hour glow worm adventure kayak tour.
- You'll meet up at Epworth Camp before kayaking down the picturesque Waikato River, all the while basking in stunning twilight.
- Because you'll be exerting yourself (not too much, though), your tour will include a few sustaining refreshments as well.
- Suitable for anyone from five years old with a moderate level of fitness, and with trips running every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening, it's a totally unique New Zealand experience and perfect for the whole family.
- For the safety of their clients and to ensure they have the best experience out there, The Boat Shed Kayaks are an Adventure Mark safety audit certified company.
Grab a three-hour glow worm adventure kayak trip with The Boat Shed Kayaks, Cambridge.
Choose from Two Options:
- $59 for an adult
- $40 for a child (5-12 years)