- Make the most of the clear, crisp soon-to-be-spring days and see a little bit more of the beautiful country we're lucky enough to call home.
- Paddle out to meet an abundance of wonderful wildlife with today's deal from Ruakaka Kayaking.
- This great family activity is suitable for all ages and fitness levels – children under eight can go in a double kayak with an accompanying adult at no extra charge.
- Paddle the sheltered, sparkling waters of the Ruakaka Wildlife Refuge.
- Admire the White Faced Heron, Pied Shag and Banded Dotterel, amongst many other beautiful creatures.
Grab a two and a half hour eco kayak tour for $30 for an adult, $20 for a child (8-15 years), or $95 for two adults and two children from Ruakaka Kayaking.