- A visit to Trainworld is the perfect way to keep the kids engaged and entertained, whatever the weather or time of year.
- The kids will be in awe, and you'll be filled with child-like wonder yourself as you explore this amazing collection of incredibly detailed and intricate model railways.
- The exhibits are true works of art and include the 'Lilliputt' model village and railway that was first begun back in 1948.
- It's not all looking and no touching either – take a ride on 'Brookie' the ride-on indoor train, or check out the interactive 'Thomas and Friends' model.
Grab up to 40% off entry to Trainworld Napier.
Choose from Five Options:
- $3.50 for one child pass
- $7 for one adult pass
- $15 for one family pass for two adults and up to three children 15 years and under
- $50 for a multi-pass with five entries for one adult and one child
- $75 for a family multi-pass with five entries for two adults and up to three kids (13 years and under)