- Learn how to Kitesurf at one of the world's best kitesurfing spots, Tahunanui Beach.
- Your lesson will start with a fun introduction to the sport, which includes safety tips, the basics and how to keep your balance when having a go. It doesn't matter if you're nine or 66 years old, the friendly instructors at Kitescool will ensure that you have a great day on the beach.
- They'll help you to choose the correct equipment, so that your learning isn't hindered by a mismatched board or kite.
- After this introductory day you will have completed IKO Level one – setting you on a path to enjoying an awesome new hobby.
- Please note: general fitness and the ability to swim are necessary to participate in this activity.
Grab a three-hour IKO level one introductory kite-surfing lesson for $75 from Kitescool.