- Step into Middle Earth and discover the magic of where The Lord of the Rings trilogy was filmed.
- Travel to various stunning filming locations, view exclusive filming items and get the latest information from your knowledgeable guide.
- Get the chance to view some of the spectacular costumes and weapons up close and personal.
- Adventure through some of the world’s most magnificent locations and find out why they are so special to The Lord of the Rings films.
- Ask the guide all of your burning LOTR questions so you can find out everything you wanted to know about your favourite trilogy.
- Choose between the half-day 'Touching Middle Earth' tour which departs from The Station Information Centre, or get the most out of the experience by going for the full-day 'Trails of Middle Earth' which includes door to door pick-up/ drop-off and a delicious lunch.
Grab a Middle Earth Tour from Southern Lakes Sightseeing.
Choose from Two Options:
- $50 for a half-day 'Touching Middle Earth' tour
- $149 for a full-day 'Trails of Middle Earth' tour