- Explore all that a vegetarian lifestyle has to offer and expand your culinary horizons. Enjoy stalls, shopping, workshops, cookery demonstrations (also suitable for gluten free), a kids’ zone and bouncy castle, veg sausage sizzle, DJ and string quartet music, and lots of great veg food.
- Check out stalls, workshops, cooking demonstrations, and delicious food.
- Listen to a variety of speakers who will touch on subjects around vegetarianism, health and nutrition, animal welfare, and environmental issues.
- Kids 12 and under free, so make it a family day out.
- Eftpos and free parking available.
Grab two adult entry tickets to the vegetarian expo 25th September for $5 from Christchurch Vegetarian Centre.