- Japan is known for producing fantastic cars yes, incredible technology yes, but most importantly scrumptious food that make's it one of NZ's favourite cuisines.
- TJ Katsu Manners Street is known for its fresh ingredients and wants you to try the best bento you'll have dug into out of Japan - and you'll also get a side to share. Click here to see the menu.
- There are nine different bento's to choose from including teriyaki tofu which is popular with vegans to eel, fresh salmon or a combination. Every bento comes with either a taste of tempura or beef teriyaki, sushi, salad, rice and a miso - you'll also get a side dish to share such as salmon sashimi or squid rings.
- TJ Katsu Manners Street wants to share its delicious food with you so literally come in any night of the week between 4pm and 8pm - the perfect time for an after work catch up or an early weekend dinner before you hit the town.
Grab bento boxes and a side from TJ Katsu Manners Street.
Choose from Two Options:
- $30 for two bento boxes and a side to share for two people
- $60 for four bento boxes and two sides to share for four people