- Dinner parties are all well and good. Things seems to be going swimmingly, people are mingling and having a good time. That is until your attempt at cooking lands at the table, greeted with disappointed but polite looks.
- Avoid the insincere 'oohing and ahhing' and delight your friends with a three-course Italian meal at the famous Portofino Parnell.
- Take your pick from entrees and mains from the set menu below and get excited about a delicious feast.
- Whether your guilty pleasure is a rich and creamy fettuccine, fresh and cheesy Margherita pizza or a traditional White Veal Marsala, there's something for everyone.
- Escape the crazy work day and head down with a group of like-minded colleagues, or reserve a night for an intimate dinner for two from 11.00am till late.
- Jump on the bandwagon and see why this popular restaurant is the go-to for all Italian loving Aucklanders.
Grab a Three-Course Italian Dining Experience at Portofino Parnell.
Choose from Four Options:
- $65 for two people
- $130 for four people
- $195 for six people
- $260 for eight people