- There's certainly no shortage of excellent dining options in Dunedin, but if you're looking for a place with a menu truly reflects the city and its surrounding region, The Eatery is the place to go.
- If you love celebrating fresh flavours and supporting quality local suppliers, prepare for your previous breakfast or lunch worlds to be shattered with an incredible meal from The Eatery's brand new menu.
- With this deal, for only $15 you will get two lunch mains of fish 'n' chips including Makikihi fries, aioli, house salad and a crispy beer battered fish fillet.
- Round up your partner or friend for lunch Wednesday to Saturday and head down to The Eatery – situated in the Octagon.
- GrabOne Buy and Book lets you reserve your table online as soon as you've purchased the deal. Just click on the booking button contained in your purchase confirmation to get priority access to a table on your preferred date.