- The pavlova is an iconic kiwi dessert and Cowell's has produced our much-loved light and fluffy treat for decades now.
- Cowell's have been using the exact same recipe for over 25 years to ensure nothing but the best pavlova is produced for their loyal customers.
- Today you can purchase some of their seconds, such as those pictured, which means there might be a teeny aesthetic flaw such as a crack - but you can cover this up with a slather of cream. You can guarantee that there will be no compromise in the taste.
- If you're having a big feast opt for the larger 300g option which can feed up to ten mouths, or for a more intimate meal the 185g serves approximately four.
- All of Cowell's pavs have an eight week best before date so you can grab one now to tick off the Christmas shopping list - they also have a freezer life of one year.
- Pick-up straight from the facrtory itself on any week day from 8.00am - 12.00pm.
Grab a pavlova from Cowell's Pavlova.
Choose from Two Options:
- $6 for a 185g pavlova
- $7 for a 300g pavlova