- Make like a Boy Scout and always be prepared with a comprehensive first aid and CPR course held on the 14th of December.
- Fun, interactive and with lots of different scenarios, this is enjoyable first aid training.
- You never know when you might need it – don't run the risk of leaving it too late to learn how to save someone's life.
- You'll get a First Aid Certificate upon completion, valid for two years, a great addition to any CV or to simply have on hand just in case.
- Course starts at 8.30am and ends at approx 4.30pm.
Grab a one-day first aid and CPR course for $115 from First Training Northland.