- Syria is in crisis. They are almost six years into a violent civil war which has killed an estimated 400,000 people and displaced more than six million from their homes.
- Millions of children have been caught in the crossfire and now with winter is on its way, it brings another set of challenges.
- In a few short weeks, the worst of the winter weather will bring snow, ice and freezing temperatures to the region.
- UNICEF is working to keep children safe and warm over winter, distributing winter clothing kits, blankets and other essential supplies to protect children.
- UNICEF urgently needs funds to deliver life-saving assistance to children in Syria.
Donate $10, $27 or $58 towards UNICEF NZ's Syrian Children’s Winter Appeal and you will help keep Syrian children safe and warm this winter.