- What's better than an all-access park to Gravity Tramp Park? An all-access pass for you and a friend. With options for one-hour, two-hours, a family pass or an annual pass, you'll be bouncing with fun.
- There is something for everyone with access to over 30 connected trampolines, basketball hoops, foam pits, dodgeball court, wall tramps and much more.
- Fun for everyone, parents can join in on the fun with their kids and verse them in a game of dodgeball or basketball, and young groups can come on down for late nights on Friday and Saturday.
- Put on your most comfortable sports wear to get flippin' and reach new heights, it's a great way to burn some energy and incorporate cardio without realising.
- It's spring time, jump on over to Gravity NZ trampoline park, it will be bounce-tastic.
Grab a bounce session at GravityNZ Trampoline Park.
Choose from four options:
- $17 for one hour for two people
- $27 for two hours for two people
- $35 for a family pass deal
- $450 for an annual pass