- With the beaming summer sun starting to emerge in those clear Hawke's Bay skies, it's the absolute ideal time to get out, about and active in one of the region's premier cool-down destinations.
- The gates to Splash Planet are open from November 11th, so its time to get the togs, goggles and towels ready for the day they open.
- Do exactly that without even coming close to breaking the bank, with this incredible offer on single day Super Passes for both adults and kids to Splash Planet.
- The super pass gives you access to absolutely everything in the park, with wet and dry activities including Master Blaster, Bumper Boats, Pirate Ship, Formula Fun and Mini Golf, just to name just a few. We could go on, but the message is pretty clear: you definitely won't be short of fun.
- If you need to stop for a feed, you're in luck there too - check out the wonderful food outlets serving delicious treats.
Grab a day super pass to Splash Planet.
Choose from two options:
- $20 for an adult super pass (14 and older)
- $14 for a child super pass for (4-13 years)