- As one of New Zealand's largest outdoor galleries, The Sculpture Park aims to inspire imaginations, nourish inquisitive minds, and provide for creative learning in an accessible wilderness environment.
- Enjoy a collection of more than 100 sculptures and installations in diverse materials, many telling New Zealand stories.
- Hear the tale of transformation from a derelict quarry to beautiful park growing more than 20,000 trees from around the world.
- Walk the 2km beautiful trail with a guide whose depth of botanical and sculptural knowledge will enrich your experience
- If you wish to stay longer then two hours, the stunning scenery is the perfect location for a picnic.
- Valid Monday - Friday only.
Grab a guided art-in-nature tour at from The Sculpture Park.
Choose from two options:
- $50 for two people
- $99 for four people