- Get ready for an insane ride on the biggest and most extreme catapult in the world.
- Fly like never before as you are propelled 150m up and out across the Nevis Valley, experiencing up to 3Gs of force as you reach speeds of almost 100kms an hour in 1.5 seconds flat.
- A hair-raising drop will have your blood pumping and you’ll be screaming for another hit. There’s a reason the crew dub it the Thriller.
- You can’t drive to this one, but it’s much more exciting to take the 4WD bus along the narrow gravel track anyway.
- The Catapult Bus departs from the Queenstown Bungy Centre, Corner of Shotover and Camp Streets, Queenstown. Buses depart daily at 9.20am, 10.00am, 10.40am, 11.20am, 12.00pm, 12.40pm, 1.20pm, 2.00pm and 2.40pm.
Grab an adrenaline fuelled ride on The Nevis Catapult for one person for $178 from AJ Hackett Bungy Queenstown.