- The North Island's most popular bungy jump, and New Zealand’s highest water touch bungy jump, is here for you to experience!
- The unique cantilever platform projects out from the cliff-top, above the inviting waters of the Waikato River below. Whether you choose to bungy solo or tandem, the highly trained crew pride themselves in providing you with an exhilarating and safe bungy experience.
- If you want to add even more thrills to your jump, why not try a water touch? Taupo Bungy & Cliffhanger endeavour to deliver a refreshing bungy jump in Taupo adventure.
- With over 25 years spent operating the ultimate bungy experience, they are proud to offer New Zealand’s highest water touch bungy jump as well as its most visually stunning backdrop. These experiences are an incredible combination of adrenaline and wonder.
- Reach speeds of up to 70 kilometres per hour as you plummet through space, and feel the rush of true freefall.
Grab a solo bungy jump at New Zealand's highest water touch bungy for $99 from Taupo Bungy & Cliffhanger.