- Make the most of your winter weekends and jump on board the 360 Discovery ferry to Coromandel Town. It’s only two hours from downtown Auckland by ferry and is a great way to miss the traffic.
- Arrive at Hannaford's Wharf and catch the free bus shuttle into Coromandel Town.
- Explore Coromandel Town, a historic gold mining town and arts destination – and the perfect base to start your adventure.
- This gateway to the Coromandel Peninsula also offers tour options to world-class beaches, including New Chums Beach Hot Water Beach and Cathedral Cove. Or, simply choose to indulge yourself at The Lost Spring luxury thermal retreat.
Choose from two options:
- $45 for an Adult Open Return Ferry Ticket to Coromandel
- $30 for a Child (5-15) Open Return Ferry Ticket to Coromandel