- Enjoy a smooth, quiet ride with the best views and room to move around and discover the famed beauty of Abel Tasman National Park.
- Spend your afternoon cruising in style aboard the Abel Tasman Voyager, savouring open and closed deck areas, with easy bow ramp access and amenities with the friendly crew happy to assist.
- Jump aboard the Abel Tasman Voyager at 4.30pm and pause to get your photographs at famous Split Apple Rock and view seals along the coast.
- Watch the sunset against a backdrop of the forest, golden beaches and towering granite outcrops as you cruise the sheltered waters of the Astrolabe Roadstead, past Torrent Bay and into Bark Bay.
- The skipper will also serve up historical anecdotes and facts to keep you informed and engaged.
- Perfect for the whole family, escape the everyday ordinary and experience the true beauty of New Zealand.
- This afternoon cruise takes in all the wonderful scenic sights along the shoreline, where you can discover stunning golden sand beaches with beautiful coastal surrounds.
Grab an Abel Tasman National Park Vista happy hour cruise for one adult ticket for $45 or a child tocket for $22.50 from Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park.