- Get on board for the adventure of a lifetime exploring the beautiful Bay of Islands waters with the iconic Gungha II and its crew.
- The Gungha II will set sail every day at 10.00am from Paihia and returning between 4.00pm - 4.30pm, you'll have the whole day to make the most of. Just make sure you arrive for boarding at 9.45am.
- Dolphins, penguins and seabirds are frequently sighted, so be sure to bring your camera along for those once in a lifetime kodak moments.
- Have a go at sailing or borrow some of the snorkel gear which is provided, for unforgettable ocean adventures.
- Tasty snacks and lunch are freshly made onboard each day and include a variety of local produce so there's no need to bring food - just make sure to bring sunblock, a sun hat and a water bottle.
- Proof of vaccination against Covid 19 will be required.
- Valid for sailing adventures from the 2nd of December 2021 up to and including 30th March 2022. Bookings essential.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a Bay of Islands full day sailing cruise from Bay of Islands sailing/ Gungha II.
Choose from two options:
- $100 for one person
- $195 for two people