- Get on board for the adventure of a lifetime exploring the beautiful Bay of Islands waters with the iconic Gungha II and its crew.
- Starting on Labour Weekend, the Gungha II will set sail every day at 10.00am from Paihia and returning between 4.00pm - 4.30pm, you'll have the whole day to make the most of. Just make sure you arrive for boarding at 9.45am.
- Dolphins, penguins and seabirds are frequently sighted, so be sure to bring your camera along for those once in a lifetime kodak moments.
- Have a go at sailing or borrow some of the snorkel gear which is provided, for unforgettable ocean adventures.
- Tasty snacks and lunch are freshly made onboard each day and include a variety of local produce so there's no need to bring food - just make sure to bring sunblock, a sun hat and a water bottle.
Grab a Bay of Islands full day sailing cruise from Bay of Islands sailing/ Gungha II.
Choose from two options:
- $90 for one person
- $180 for two people