- Soak in the amazing sights, sounds, and marine life of Akaroa Harbour.
- Swim with Hector dolphins in their natural habitat - they're some of the world's rarest, smallest and friendliest dolphins.
- Whether you're a local, or just passing through, this is a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with one of Earth's most intelligent creatures.
- Truly a bucket list experience, these Hector dolphins are curious by nature and often have close encounters with swimmers. So tick it off the list and jump in the water with these beautiful creatures.
- Spectator passes are available, however these can only be booked to be used in conjunction with a swimming pass - one member of your group must be swimming.
- Valid from 30th October 2021 to 28th February 2022.
- Blackout dates: 26th December 2021 - 9th January 2022
Grab the ultimate swimming experience with Black Cat Cruises – a dolphin swim experience in Akaroa Harbour.
Choose from four options:
- $119 for an Adult - Swimming Pass
- $99 for a Child (8-15 Years) - Swimming Pass
- $69 for an Adult Spectator Pass (to be used in conjunction with a swim voucher only)
- $49 for a Child (5-15 Years) Spectator Pass (to be used in conjunction with a swim voucher only)