- Let Go Orange take you on a breathtaking experience in the land of a thousand waterfalls and sky scraping fjords.
- People travel from all over the world to get a glimpse of Milford Sound and all of its glory. Now is your chance to visit this spectacular part of New Zealand with a day cruise from Go Orange.
- You might get lucky and see some dolphins playing around the boat or some penguins waddling around the rocks. Just make sure to hide your food from that cheeky little mountain parrot - the Kea.
- Have a treat on board the boat with options of tea, coffee and snacks available for purchase with cash only.
- Valid from the 21st of November 2018, you will be spoilt for choice with three daily departures at 9.00am, 3.00pm, 5.15pm. Just keep in mind the 5.15pm cruise is not running until the 1st of December.
Grab a Milford Sound cruise from Go Orange.
Choose from four options:
- $44 for one adult ticket allocation
- $88 for two adult tickets allocation
- $176 for four adult tickets allocation
- $118 for a family pass (two adults and two children)