- A three-hour cruise of Doubtful Sound
- Expert and passionate guides
- Start with a cruise across Lake Manapouri, followed by a coach trip over the epic Wilmot Pass-through Fiordland’s rainforest and into the Sound.
Depart at 7.10am from Queenstown (Duration including transfer there and back is 12 hours).
What to bring:
- Please let Go Orange know your pick up location when you book, alternatively you can meet the coach at the Shotover Street store
- If you are self-driving to Manapouri please be at the terminal up to half an hour before. This gives you time to park, walk to the terminal and check in before the boat departs
- Please bring sensible clothing and footwear. Wet Weather gear is advised, it does rain 200 days of the year in Fiordland.
- You can bring snacks for the coach or pre-book one of our delicious picnic lunches. Please note, there is no food available to purchase on the Tasman Explorer.
Doubtful Sound Cruise:
Let Go Orange take you deeper into the unknown, discovering islands, hidden coves and the dramatic landscapes. Up there with the most stunning sights in the world, Doubtful is one of the most remote places in Fiordland National park. They are sometimes at a loss for words of how to adequately describe the raw beauty of this Fiord, so ensuring they transport you into the heart of it is their way of doing things, giving you the intrepid, a real insight into the vast wilderness that awaits. Connecting you to the wilderness deep and getting you up close and personal with our local residents. There’s something so powerful and moving about experiencing a place so disconnected from the world, An experience held in high regard and considered a once in a lifetime opportunity by many. No other inhabitants, just you, your fellow adventurers and the sound of silence.
About Go Orange:
Go Orange is an adventure tourism company based in Queenstown. Working hard every day to turn their backyard into a playground, not just a postcard. They live, breathe and excel in creating an epic adventure experience for everyone, from staff to customer they want everyone to enjoy this journey. Their purpose is to go deeper, they want to inspire and motivate you in this beautiful country, they offer a diverse and excellent range of experiences from Milford and Doubtful Sound cruises, kayaking the sounds, white water river rafting, jet boating and easy access to some of our incredible great walks.
Go Orange are leaders in adventure tourism, challenging you to go beyond. Ultimately encapsulating a vision to encourage our travellers to leave each experience with unforgettable memories. From their guides to the travellers they are always seeking the onward journey. Turning a tourism-based activity into a rip-roaring, crowd adorning adventure.
Valid from Jan 15, 2019
Expires Apr 30, 2019
Limit: 5 per user and 5 as gift for others
Valid from the 15th of January 2019. Bookings essential and must be made 24 hours in advance, no same day bookings. Subject to availability, weather and water conditions. Valid for the number of people stipulated on the coupon. Must be used in one visit. Children are 5-14 years old. Family pass is valid for 2 adults and 2 children. Cruise departs 7.10am from Queenstown. Please let Go Orange know your pick up location when you book, alternatively you can meet the coach at the Shotover Street store. If you are self-driving to Manapouri please be at the terminal up to half an hour before depature. This gives you time to park, walk to the terminal and check in before the boat departsMust be used in one visit. Deal valid for one person. No refunds unless required by law. No cash back. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.