- Boat trip to/from one of the island destinations
- Destinations include either: Great Barrier Island, the Mokohinau Islands, or the Hen & Chicken Islands.
- Full use of snorkel gear, wetsuits, kayaks & paddle boards
- Educational commentary on the island’s history, ecology & conservation
- Dolphin/whale/seal sightings are possible, excellent underwater life including sting ray & eagle ray, many species of fish & seabirds
- A homemade lunch is provided as well as an afternoon snack, tea, coffee, & hot chocolate
About Gulf Eco Adventures:
Gulf Eco Adventures was established to share the love of the Hauraki Gulf and its amazing scenery and ecology, and to educate people about conservation issues, threats to our environment, and how we can all live more environmentally responsible. Gulf Eco Adventures strive to offer quality sight-seeing and water-based adventure experiences for everyone. Taking people to remote and pristine ‘off the beaten track’ destinations that showcase the very best of New Zealand nature and wildlife.
Valid from Mar 15, 2019
Expires May 6, 2019
Limit: 5 per user and 5 as gift for others
Coupon is valid for a specified number of people only. Bookings essential. PROMPT BOOKINGS RECOMMENDED. Departure is 9.00am return is approx 6.00pm, subject to availability and weather conditions. Must be used in one visit. Max 12 people per trip. Minimum of 4 people for the trip to happen. Departure is 9.00am, please arrive 15 mins early. Children are 5-15 years. Under 5s are free with a paying adult. No time extensions as this experience does not run over winter. Advise dietary requirements at booking. Valid for option stipulated on coupon only. 48-hour cancellation policy applies or coupon is void. Family pass is two adults and two children 5-15 years. No cashback. No refunds. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.