- Boat trip to and from the island
- Use of snorkel gear, wetsuits, kayaks and paddle boards
- Educational commentary on the island’s history, ecology and conservation
- There is a possibility of dolphin sightings, whales, hammerhead shark, stingray and eagle ray as well as many species of fish & seabirds - however, this is not always guaranteed.
- A homemade lunch is provided as well as tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- Departure is 10.00am
- Return approximately 4.00pm
- Landing is NOT permitted on the island without prior DOC permit
About Gulf Eco Adventures:
Gulf Eco Adventures has been established to share our love of the Hauraki Gulf and its amazing scenery and ecology, and to educate people about conservation issues, threats to our environment, and how we can all live more environmentally responsible. The team strive to offer a quality sight-seeing / water-based adventure experience on a well-appointed comfortable launch. They want to take people to remote & pristine ‘off the beaten track’ destinations that showcase the very best of New Zealand nature & wildlife.
Valid from Nov 23, 2018
Expires Mar 31, 2019
Limit: 5 per user and 5 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability and weather conditions. Departure time is 10.00am - please arrive 15-minutes early. Return approx 4.00pm. Coupon is valid for the specified number of people only. Coupon is valid for the number of people and option specified on coupon only. A child is defined as 5-15 years. Children under 5 are free with a paying adult. A family pass is for two adults and two children only. Maximum of 12 people per trip. 48-hour cancellation policy applies or coupon is void. Please advise any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Landing is NOT permitted on the island without prior DOC permit. Must be used in 1 visit. Not valid on public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.