- Stunning cliffs, caves, dense native bush filled with bird song, and great wildlife viewing opportunities are all packed in on this unique adventure.
- Join the passionate and knowledgeable crew at Gulf Eco Adventures for a six-hour trip to New Zealand’s first ever nature reserve - the prehistoric Little Barrier Island.
- You'll be treated to use of snorkel gear, wetsuits, kayaks and paddle boards to amp up your exploration.
- Don't worry about food, as a homemade lunch as well as hot tea, coffee and hot chocolate is provided.
- Branch out and experience this unique opportunity, this summer.
Grab a six-hour adventure boat cruise to Little Barrier Island from Gulf Eco Adventures.
Choose from four options:
- $118 for one adult
- $236 for two adults
- $75 for one child (5-15 years)
- $325 for a family pass - two adults and two children