- Stunning cliffs, caves, dense native bush filled with bird song, and great wildlife viewing opportunities are all packed in on this unique adventure.
- Join the passionate and knowledgeable crew at Gulf Eco Adventures for a six-hour trip to New Zealand’s first ever nature reserve - the prehistoric Little Barrier Island.
- You'll be treated to use of snorkel gear, wetsuits, kayaks and paddle boards to amp up your exploration.
- Don't worry about food, as a homemade lunch as well as hot tea, coffee and hot chocolate is provided.
- Branch out and experience this unique opportunity, this summer.
- Please note that due to the current nationwide restrictions in place for non-essential businesses, GrabOne has ensured an extended validity period of this offer to 30th November, 2020.
Grab a six-hour adventure boat cruise to Little Barrier Island from Gulf Eco Adventures.
Choose from four options:
- $99 for one adult
- $195 for two adults
- $79 for one child (5-15 years)
- $299 for a family pass - two adults and two children