- The original Queenstown Hop on Hop off where you can Hop on & Hop off the bus at your own convenience. Approximately 45 minute loops in the most picturesque region of New Zealand.
- Leave the car at home and we’ll give you the freedom of choice and information on the destinations. You get to take your time with tasting wines, sampling beers, eating and wandering around.
- There are so many fantastic wineries to choose from, vineyards with exquisite wines or even as a scenic tour you couldn’t get better.
- Hop off for lunch at any of the wonderful winery restaurants or a country-side tavern.
- Go for a Bungy Jump at the famous Kawarau Bridge with AJ Hackett, then go to a winery for lunch and unwind after all your excitement.
- Take a leisurely walk around the historical Arrowtown with gold mining history and an ancient Chinese Village, then jump right back on and go for lunch or taste some wines.
- A free map is supplied which gives you a simple timetable to follow.
- Knowledgeable drivers who will give you all the information you need for a fantastic day out, it’s a great way to travel and do it all.
- Maximum six GrabOne customers per run.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a full-day ticket for the original hop on-hop off wine tour between Queenstown and Gibbston Valley for $49.50 from Hop On Hop Off Wine Tours.