- Check out the newest tour in Queenstown. First of its kind where you can Hop on & Hop off the bus at your own convenience. Approximately 45 minute loops in the most picturesque region of New Zealand.
- Why drive yourself, when you can have all the freedom and receive all the information on the destinations while you taste wines, sample beers, eat and just wander around.
- Hop off for lunch at any of the wonderful winery restaurants or a country-side tavern.
- Go for a Bungy Jump at the famous Kawarau Bridge with AJ Hackett, then go to a winery for lunch and unwind after all your excitement.
- There are so many fantastic wineries to choose from, vineyards with exquisite wines or even as a scenic tour you couldn’t get better.
- Take a leisurely walk around the historical Arrowtown with gold mining history and an ancient Chinese Village, then jump right back on and go for lunch or taste some wines.
- Many fantastic photo opportunities around pristine Lake Hayes, Arrowtown and views of Gibbston Valley. A free map will be supplied which gives you all the information required, including a simple timetable to follow.
- Knowledgeable drivers who will give you all the information you need for a fantastic day out, it’s a great way to travel and do it all.
Grab a full-day ticket for the original hop on-hop off wine tour between Queenstown & Gibbston Valley for $47 from Hop On Hop Off Wine Tours.