- One Mile Carpark - The Station Queenstown depart
- Shot over Jet - New Zealand’s most thrilling jet boat ride.
- Canyon Food & Brew Co - a family friendly restaurant and micro-brewery.
- Strike Bowl - Queenstown’s only full size 7 lane ten pin bowling and entertainment centre.
- Cargo Brewery at Gantleys - wonderful beer garden that opens at 12.00pm
- Arrowtown - a perfectly preserved historical gold mining town.
- Gibbston Valley Cheese (now in Arrowtown) - try a wine or beer tasting with your favourite cheese.
- The Winery; Arrowtown – largest New Zealand wines store in the world. Over 80 wines to taste along with whiskey and gin. Tapas and cheeseboards available.
- Akarua Wines & Kitchen by Artisan– one of Queenstown’s premier winery restaurants.
- Amisfield Bistro & Cellar Door – known for their gastronomic lunch and dinner experience.
- Wet Jacket Wines – modern wine industry reverencing local farming history
- AJ Hackett Bungy – home of the world’s first bungy jump
- Gibbston Valley Winery - amazing wine and tours in New Zealand’s largest wine cave.
- Cargo Brewery at Waitiri Creek – brewery meets winery for a unique tasting experience.
- Brennan Wines – family owned and offering iconic, finely aged wines.
- Mt Rosa Wines – fun and friendly wine tasting in a renovated woolshed.
- Kinross Cellar Door & Bistro – official cellar door for Coal Pit, Domaine Thomson, Hawkshead, Valli, Wild Irishman and Kinross.
- Gibbston Tavern – historic tavern with world class wine and craft beer.
- Frankton Bus Interchange *bookings for pickups only
- Altitude Brewing (Marina Heights bus stop) – serving award winning craft beer.
- The Winery; Queenstown – More than 60 wines to taste, including boutique wines and spirits from around New Zealand.
- The Station Queenstown dropoff - One Mile Carpark
NOTE: Please double check the black out dates in the conditions of this deal to avoid disappointment.
About Hop On Hop Off Wine Tours
Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, this most innovative idea was started in Marlborough and is now available in Queenstown, Arrowtown and Gibbston Valley. See the sights of Queenstown and Gibbston Valley with an excellently epic tour from Hop On Hop Off Wine Tours. With the freedom to jump on and off this tour at your leisure, you get to experience all there is to see and do in Queenstown. We even store your wines and purchases for you in a simple numbered box system which is the same in every bus, when the buses meet to go back to either Arrowtown or Queenstown you collect your items, it couldn’t be easier. We specialise in tours within the Queenstown and Marlborough region where you can enjoy the divine wines, sensational cuisine, cheeses, craft beers, chocolatiers, and the many other wonderful activities Queenstown and Marlborough have to offer.
Valid from Oct 2, 2020
Expires Dec 16, 2020
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Maximum 6 GrabOne customers per run. Under 18's must be supervised by an adult or guardian. Not valid Public holidays. One coupon is valid for one person. Please call for availability. Must be used in one visit. Always drink responsibly. Strictly no alcohol consumption onboard buses. Wet Jacket have maximum numbers allowed off bus, no more than 6 people at one time if you wish to go to these wineries, contact Hop On/Hop Off Wine Tours and to make a booking re the timetable which will be emailed to you or you can let Hop On Hop Off Wine Tours know by phone. No more than eight-people can travel together as Cellar Door prefer to deal with smaller numbers. Some Wineries will incur a tasting charge, payable direct and some wineries choose to waive it when you make a purchase. Hop On/Hop Off Wine Tours store your purchases for you in your allocated numbered box. Please enquire 24-hours prior to booking date, no exception. Please email your vouchers to firstname.lastname@example.org
. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.