- Don your favourite seafaring shoes and head off on the largest mail run by water in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Climb aboard the Kawau Royal Mail Run with Kawau Cruises for a uniquely Kiwi experience taking you through breathtaking scenery.
- Cruise stunning bays and gain insight into life on an island that has no roads.
- Spot Gannet birds, and even dolphins and penguins if you're lucky.
- Departs daily from Sandspit at 10.30am.
- If you're after a feast during your trip there's an option to include an onboard BBQ lunch with your cruise.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a return pass on the Kawau Royal Mail Run supercruise with Kawau Cruises.
Choose from six options:
- $44 for an adult
- $88 for two adults
- $23 for a child
- $60 for an adult with a BBQ lunch
- $120 for two adults with a BBQ lunch
- $31 for a child with a BBQ lunch