- The Bay of Plenty is the place to get into plenty of activities, see amazing sights and relax.
- This scenic cruise will take you through the Bay where you'll be able to go for a swim, have a picnic, fish or sit back with a nice drink.
- It's easy aboard the iconic Kewpie - make use of the fully-licensed bar (no BYO beverages) and you can bring your own picnic or snacks to stay satisfied throughout the cruise.
- You'll also get the chance to discover the secluded island of Matakana, where you have an option to stay for an hour or two and be picked up on the next tour.
- You might even see some amazing wildlife in their habitat, including blue penguins, sea birds and a variety of marine mammals.
- Bring your whole family along for the ride as children under 12 years can travel for free, this is the perfect activity to cure boredom blues these school holidays.
Grab a scenic cruise and drinks from a licensed bar for two people for $58 from Kewpie Cruises.