- Head out for an unforgettable family day in the Bay of Plenty - the perfect place to get into plenty of activities, see amazing sights and relax in the sunshine.
- There is also an optional Matakana island Hop on/Hop off. You could pack a picnic lunch, bring your swimmers and discover the secluded beaches of Matakana. You have an option to stay for an hour or two and be picked up on the next cruise.
- It's easy aboard the iconic Kewpie - make use of the fully-licensed bar (no BYO beverages) and you can bring your own picnic or snacks to stay satisfied throughout the cruise.
- Keep an eye out for the amazing wildlife in their natural habitat, including blue penguins, seabirds and a variety of beautiful marine animals.
- Bring your whole family along for the ride, as children under 12 years can travel for free - this is the perfect activity to cure any boredom blues during the summer holidays.
Grab a scenic cruise through the Bay of Plenty from Kewpie Cruises.
Choose from three options:
- $29 for one adult & up to three kids (0 - 11 years)
- $58 for two adults & three kids (0 - 11 years)
- $15 for one youth (12-17 years)