- Set Sail into the Sunset this Summer and explore the Spectaular Whaingaroa Harbour.
- Sunset Cruise’s on Wahine Moe departing from Raglan Wharf @ Raglan Fish Market.
- If you have ever wanted to get up close and personal with the bird and marine wildlife then this is your chance.
- You'll be snapping away that's for sure with magnificent views of the Ancient Limestone Rock Formations.
- Hear fascinating tales about the history of the harbour, culture and its people.
- Order Fish n Chips served Kiwi Styles for an additional $15 (Cut off to order is 3 hours prior to sailing).
- Licensed Bar and Refreshments available on board.
- Sailings are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from Boxing Day through to Easter, unless otherwise designated.
- Buy up to 20 passes to bring your family and friends.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a sunset cruise onboard the "Wahine Moe" from Raglan Boat Charters.
Choose from two options:
- $43 for an adult pass
- $25 for a child pass