Option 1: Christchurch CENTRAL TOUR 24hr Adult Pass
- The Central Tour (red line) is operated on an open-top double-decker bus and is a one-hour long tour, or you can use your 24hr pass to explore the city by hopping on and off at the different stops along the way. On this tour, you will see how the earthquakes have completely changed the landscape and learn about the exciting rebuild project which is transforming the city.
Option 2: Christchurch COMBO TOUR 24hr Adult Pass
- Explore the very best that Christchurch has to offer with one fantastic combo pass! Enjoy the Central Tour (red line) and Discover Tour (blue line) and SAVE! There is no better way to spend a day in Christchurch! Hop on-board the Central Tour and enjoy the “must see” attractions in the central city. Next, you will hop on the Discover Tour and enjoy a two-hour tour operated on a classic London closed roof double-decker bus. You will explore the outer suburbs and visit the 'residential red zone' where more than 6000 homes were demolished after the earthquakes. Next, you will visit Sumner beachside village and journey up the Port Hills for spectacular views of the city, ocean and mountains.
CENTRAL TOUR (RED LINE)
Tour Duration: 1 Hour | Red Line
Buses depart every 60mins from 10.00am at Stop 1 Canterbury Museum. The last bus will depart Stop 1 at 4.00pm.
- Stop 1: Canterbury Museum
- Stop 2: Mona Vale
- Stop 3: Westfield Riccarton Mall
- Stop 4: Cardboard Cathedral
- Stop 5: Christchurch Catholic Basilica (Drive by only. No stop.)
- Stop 6: Margaret Mahy Playground (Drive by only. No stop.)
- Stop 7: Cathedral Square
- Stop 8: Earthquake Memorial/The Terrace (Drive by only. No stop.)
DISCOVER TOUR (BLUE LINE)
Summer Departure Times (1 Nov – 30 Apr): Buses depart 9am, 12pm, 3pm from Stop 9, Canterbury Museum.
- Stop 9: Canterbury Museum
- Stop 10: Residential "Red Zone" (Drive by only. No stop.)
- Stop 11: Sumner Village
- Stop 12: Sign of the Takahe/Port Hills
Children aged 14yrs and under travel FREE with accompanied paying adult. 2 children per adult.
About Hassle-Free Tours:
Based in the beautiful city of Christchurch, Hassle-Free Tours specialise in offering unique day tours from Christchurch into the breathtaking Canterbury high country. From four-wheel drive and jetboating tours, to classic English double-decker styled buses, they boast the best methods of transport and the most knowledgeable staff to educate and entertain you.
Valid from Apr 12, 2019
Expires Jun 30, 2019
Limit: 10 per user and 10 as gift for others
Bookings not required. Limited seats available per departure. One coupon is valid for one adult as specified. Valid for unlimited rides within 24-hours. Children aged 14 years of age and under travel FREE with an accompanied adult. A maximum of two children per adult. All children MUST travel with a paying adult. Valid for option stipulated on coupon only. For tour details including operating hours, stop locations and timings, visit www.soaringkiwi.co.nz
. E-tickets will not be accepted. You must print this voucher and present it to our Soaring Kiwi staff to swap it for a tour pass. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.