Cruise departs from St Omer Wharf, 110 Beach Street, Queenstown daily at:
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your departure time.
- 9.00am (only available until 30th April)
- 3.15pm (farm experience is not available on this departure)
About Southern Discoveries:
Southern Discoveries is a premium tourism company dedicated to sharing some of New Zealand’s most iconic scenery and extraordinary experiences with the world.
The company offers a range of cruises in Milford Sound and Queenstown, as well as cycling, farm experiences and coach transfers from Queenstown, and kayaking and an underwater observatory in Milford Sound. They also specialise in private charters and conference and incentive packages.
With more than 50 years’ experience, Southern Discoveries continues to provide the widest range of excursions in Milford Sound and maintains an ongoing commitment to the conservation of the area through the Sinbad Sanctuary Project in conjunction with the Department of Conservation.
The company is Qualmark endorsed, has a Trip Advisor ‘Hall of Fame’ Certificate of Excellence for Milford Sound cruises and received the title of New Zealand Tourism Export Council Operator of the Year in 2015.
About Mt Nicholas Farm Experience:
- Join your guide on a tour of the farm, in a stunning mountain location on the lake edge
- Follow the journey of merino wool in a fun, interactive and hands-on environment – from mustering sheep through to the creation of Icebreaker clothing
- Watch sheep being moved by the farm guide and dog
- Meet working animals used on the farm and learn about daily family life
- Journey deep into the heart of New Zealand’s high country in our 4WD vehicle, and sit back as the landscape unfolds around you
- Enjoy a freshly prepared farmers platter lunch or afternoon tea at the Mt Nicholas Station woolshed
- Trip duration is two hours
Valid from Mar 20, 2019
Expires Jun 30, 2019
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings are recommended and subject to availability. Minimum numbers apply. To book, please call Southern Discoveries reservations on 0800 264 536. Mt Nicholas Farm Experience duration is 2 hours. Total duration of experience is 3.5 hours. Cruises depart daily from St Omer Wharf, 110 Beach Street, Queenstown daily at 9.00am, 11.00am, 1.15pm, 3.15pm. (9.00am cruise is only available until 30th April). Farm experience is not available on the 3.15pm departure. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the cruise departure as there will be no refunds for lateness. Adults are considered age 15+. Children are considered 5-14. A child ticket can be purchased directly for $25. Child price for the farm experience is $30, payable direct. Infants age 4 and under travel for free. Complimentary tea and coffee onboard. Southern Discoveries terms and conditions apply: https://goo.gl/kEv1LE
. Valid for the option stipulated on the coupon only. No refunds unless required by law, No cash back. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.