Vista Coffee Cruise Features:
- Front loading ramp for easy, safe, comfortable beach transfers
- Comfortable seating with chairs around tables on upper and lower viewing decks
- With its shallow draft, our catamaran hugs the shore, travelling in close to idyllic, golden beaches and making the most of the viewing opportunities offered by the crystal clear shallows
- Your skipper provides interpretative commentary throughout your cruise to introduce you to the natural highlights and fascinating history of the area
- You can choose, sun and fresh air on the top deck, or relax on the sheltered lower deck
- The onboard licensed cafe, serves a seasonal menu of tasty light meals and snacks to accompany your selection of hot or cold beverages
View more details here.
About the Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park Cruise:
The Wilsons Abel Tasman Cruise takes in all the wonderful scenic sights along the shoreline, everywhere you look there's attention-grabbing views. Travelling on the Abel Tasman Voyager, you'll be doing it in style and comfort. State of the art, it is specially designed for the needs of passengers
Valid from Apr 6, 2018
Expires Apr 30, 2018
Limit: 10 per user and 10 as gift for others
Valid any day of the week at 1.00pm only. Bookings essential. Travel subject to availability of seats when booking. Valid for one adult. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer. Departing Kaiteriteri 1.00pm and returning at 2.40pm. Extra tickets may be purchased on the day at full price. Must be used in 1 visit. Day Trip Check In: Wilsons Abel Tasman Kaiteriteri ticket office 1 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Road, Kaiteriteri (or at our Motueka office, 409 High Street Motueka on the way to Kaiteriteri from Nelson) At Kaiteriteri: Park in the main car park across the road from the beach. Check In: If you need to pick up your tickets or make a change to your booking, walk towards the Shoreline Cafe and look for our Sea Fern logo on our ticket booth (located in the new courtyard between the Cafe and the Kaiteriteri Store). If you already have your tickets, look for our boat along the beach and check-in with the boat crew.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.