- Coffee breaks usually consist of hanging out in the break room, drinking average instant coffee and listening to Dave from accounting complain about his workload.
- Why not take a cruise and feel the cool breeze on your face as you explore some breathtaking sights in the Nelson region instead.
- Cruise in style past the islands and beaches of the Astrolabe Roadstead, pause for photographs at Split Apple Rock and feel the sand between your toes at Anchorage Beach.
- Sip on complimentary tea, coffee or hot chocolate as you see the antics of seals and listen to the birds at Adele Island Wildlife Sanctuary.
- This cruise departs daily at 1.00pm from Kaiteriteri Beach - returning at 2.40pm.
Grab a Vista Coffee Cruise for one adult for $37 from Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park.