- Hop aboard the Abel Tasman Voyager Vista Cruise and head to Tonga Island Marine reserve with the comfort of open or closed deck areas, with easy bow ramp access and amenities.
- Stop and view the antics at the Tonga Island Seal Colony before continuing along the remote northern beaches where nikau palms and native Rata feature in the breathtaking rainforest.
- Choose the walk option and start your gentle climb over a forested saddle to reach the waterfall trail around the stunning Bark Bay inlet with a new swing bridge beside Bark Bay Falls.
- If the idea of a two-hour walk doesn’t appeal then continue your cruise onto the picturesque Medlands Beach and relax in the serenity while you wait for the others to finish their walk.
- All beaches feature idyllic golden sands, vibrant azure water ideal for swimming, plenty of shady picnic spots and toilet facilities so you know you will get to enjoy a perfect slice of paradise with everything you need.
- Perfect timing for the school holidays, escape the everyday ordinary and experience the true beauty of New Zealand.
- Blackout dates: 25th December 2023 to 14th January 2024.
- $84 for an adult
- $42 for a child (5-14 years)