- American hit maker Trey Songz has today announced his first ever New Zealand tour for this November.
- Grammy-nominated R&B sensation will play ASB Bay Park Arena in Tauranga on November 6th.
- This R16+ tour follows hot on the heels of the success of his 2017 record, Tremaine the Album, which harked back to the R&B masterpieces that defined generations with their swagger and style.
- Powered by singles including ‘Playboy’, ‘Animal’ and ‘Song Goes Off’, Songz sticks to his traditional landscape of love, sex and passion.
- Don’t miss the chance to see one of R&B’s most compelling figures live in concert in New Zealand this November.
Grab two GrabOne exclusive GA tickets to Trey Songz "For The First Time In NZ" Tour at ASB Baypark, Mt Maunganui, 6th November 2018 for $99 from Neptune Entertainment.